The conference will focus on training early career researchers (PhD students, postdoctoral fellows, research assistants and research associates) during the Education Day on Oct 20. This will also include a quiz competition for the participating students.
From Oct 21-23, the conference will bring together national and international experts in
• Omics in basic biology
• Omics in disease biology
• Omics in healthcare - molecular medicine and diagnostics
• Omics in environmental science (metaproteomics)
• Omics in agriculture
• Omics in veterinary medicine and animal science
• Omics in translational biology
• Decoding omics - data analysis and interpretation
In addition, there will be lightning talks by selected participants. There will be panel discussions on cutting-edge technologies in omics, ethical concerns in using these technologies on human data and future of omics.